fj40 parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rear disc

Sure, I had someone asking me about them earlier but he changed his mind. I have all brand new parts with maybe 60 miles (2 local runs) on them. Parts include: new rotors turned to fit lc hubs, New calipers (One had a different finish on it and now has some surface rust on it which is strange coming from the same autozone), New pads, and conversion hoses to connect to lc brake lines, Brackets machined out of 3/8 " plate steel and rattle can painted.

I was really impressed at the difference they made when I installed them, especially when going backwards down a hill.

I was asking $200 for the whole setup.

Thanks

Here are some pics I took for the other guy (Have not removed from truck or cleaned so they are still dirty)
disc 1.jpg
disc 2.jpg

Last edited:
PM's Replied

The only part that is officially sold is the transfer case. All others are still up for grabs.

The crab was running really well. For like 10 years the floats would stick and I would beat it with a 2x4. I finally rebuilt the carb and it ran great and then I decided to switch out the drive train. If you want pics let me know. One thing on the carb is that my mechanic accidentally put the site glass in the parts cleaner with all the rest of the parts when he rebuilt the carb and so the site glass is foggy, you can still see in but it is like crackly.

Thanks

Would like to buy 4 speed live on missionary ridge what year is it is it compatible with 78 need cover no 2 off of transfer case if you have del

4 speed

as far as i know the 4 speed trannys were all the same. i no longer have the transfer case so i do nor have any covers.
i am in ooltewah if you want to come take a look.

Thanks Steve, wait till you see my cuban box. I really tried to make sure it got there in one piece

some parts sold

First post was edited with the sold parts, transfer case, transmisssion, and disc brake setup are sold. All other parts are still available.
thanks

parts left

Still have engine with headers, distributor with pertronix electronic conversion, rebuilt original carb, bellhousing, and more.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom