FJ40 Parts and Accessories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
medusa.ih8mud.com
I am about ready to start the move over to the Fargher Lake FrankenCruiser Laboratory and need to trim down the size of the junk.......er.....Treasure Pile at the Bend, Orygun branch. Some of that pile might be useful to others.

First of all, I have a custom cooler and high-lift rack. $50 OBO. THIS ITEM IS SOLD
Cooler%20Rack.jpg

One pair of new chrome FJ40 bumperettes $40. Bumperetts SOLD

Bumperettes.jpg

A non-Cruiser item -- step for the rear of your rig. If you have a lifted FJ40, you know how hard it is to retrieve stuff from the rear. This little step makes it easy. Attaches to a 2" receiver hitch. $20

Step.jpg

Finally, I have a rear bi-fold door for an early FJ40. Rubber is shot; rust has blistered the paint but I can't see any structural damage; there is a small dent visible in the bottom center of the first picture an the top center of the second picture.

BiFold-1.jpg

BiFold-2.jpg

Anyone with a Land Cruiser old enough to use bi-fold doors needs all the help they can get, so this can be had for the price of shipping/transport.

Last edited:
I will take that cooler rack if shipping to Forest Grove oregon 97116 isn't insane. Let me know. -Matt

I am assuming that the rear step will attach to any 2 inch receiver hitch? How much on shipping to 50322? Thanks

It should fit any standard 2" receiver. The only thing that might be of potential concern is the diameter of the cross pin, but that is easy to change.

I will PM you on the shipping costs. It is all aluminum, so the weight is really minimal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom