For Sale FJ40 parts $1 $2 $5 and yes couple for $10. SELL IT GIVE IT away. FJ60 hood hinges 4 speed shifter and ball (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 parts $1 $2 $5 and yes couple for $10. SELL IT GIVE IT away. SELL IT GIVE IT away. FJ60 hood hinges 4 speed shifter and ball. BIG item $20. this is a steal not modified or bent , Dave Yes some parts listed before now most are 50% and more off,

N1ZTWXoPRgSpcfeCpiNU0Q.jpg

AMLh1VaJRLWf6mU9ipuc5w.jpg

CQw3a%kpToynfQ3Dz+qZBA.jpg

ON the left most are $1 each, Next role over $2 each. now some $5 tin, seat brackets $5. 4 speed shifter /knob $20. Thanks Dave

THE 2 black over the tank brackets both good $10 each

Dave,

Shifter cane and 2 seat support. Please.

Cheers
KevO
OK sounds good remember I need the A front support also for drivers side seat. Dave
Addthis to your pile supporter $10 each. both good shape The shifter also looks nice and straight ,$20 ,,Have a great day...HOT ! I think that's great price on the shifter, Dave

OK sounds good remember I need the A front support also for drivers side seat. Dave
Addthis to your pile supporter $10 each. both good shape The shifter also looks nice and straight ,$20 ,,Have a great day...HOT ! I think that's great price on the shifter, Dave
I do not think that I have one of those supports, but I will double check tomorrow and let you know.

Dave, is the black hose in the upper right a 60 air intake hose?
Just checking The headlight bucket did not fit in a soft padded envelope .I have to send in a medium box $14.50 Please send and additional $4.50 to my Pay Pal I also will include the hose free Dave ..

Thanks Dave

ON the left most are $1 each, Next role over $2 each. now some $5 tin, seat brackets $5. 4 speed shifter /knob $20. Thanks Dave

[/QUOTE]THESE 2 have SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom