For Sale FJ40 Parking Brakes,Gas pedals,Amber side markers Thermostat housings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crockett, I never got an answer on post #15 above???

MY bad! Believe I had 4 so I will go back and mark them sold.

Thanks in advance Dave at rockntag@msn.com please send an email later for the 2 gas pedals .

Thanks Dave
Dave,

I asked if you had a gas pedal with the horizontal mount and you found one. I will take that one (left one).

Interested in the lone parking brake handle and top thermostat housing. Any cracks/marring on the Bakelite handle? Is the top thermostat housing complete?

Still interested, if you have them, in '73 cowl vent knob/rod, speaker/speaker cover, 1F fan spacer, tin covers (you found one and are still looking for the other one).
Still looking did you want the lone parking brake housing ? thanks Dave please email at rockntag@msn.com

MY bad! Believe I had 4 so I will go back and mark them sold.

Thanks in advance Dave at rockntag@msn.com please send an email later for the 2 gas pedals .

Thanks Dave

Still looking did you want the lone parking brake housing ? thanks Dave please email at rockntag@msn.com

Dave, I'll pass on the parking brake handle but still want the gas pedal w/the horiz. mount and interested in the rest of parts I listed if you find/have them.

Yes, 20 bucks plus the ride, lemme know, then I can do PayPal- - -determine postage to Brea, Calif 92821.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom