For Sale FJ40 Parking Brakes,Gas pedals,Amber side markers Thermostat housings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 2 complete Parking Brakes levers with handle mounting bases nice handles and wired, $100 each
I single parking brake lever with handle and lower stop $60

2 Gas pedals, 20 and $25

2 very nice roundAmber side markers Theses have gaskets washers spacers and nuts very nice and I know there hard to find in this condition. I am starting at $50 SOLD

2 Thermostat housings check them out nice make an offer SOLD

1 old fuse panel, $15

Lower wiper motor just tested today and it works fine came on 75 and newer FJ40's $125 SOLD

2 very nice jack rod holders $20 for the pair

1 running board support nice $15 I will find more Thanks Dave

IMG_8749.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

IMG_8748.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

Last edited:
THE rod holders are great....AS for the Amber lights I am sure they were never mounted on a cruiser. the small nuts ,washers ,and spacers
in perfect shape Gaskets again are nice. I had a hard time seeing the little parts.

IMG_8737.jpg

IMG_8738.jpg

Dave,

I asked if you had a gas pedal with the horizontal mount and you found one. I will take that one (left one).

Interested in the lone parking brake handle and top thermostat housing. Any cracks/marring on the Bakelite handle? Is the top thermostat housing complete?

Still interested, if you have them, in '73 cowl vent knob/rod, speaker/speaker cover, 1F fan spacer, tin covers (you found one and are still looking for the other one).

I will take more pictures of handle .. I found some 1f spacers I will post .The other cover has disappear I have to check my recycle area.

Top thermostat .What year application?

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8712.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

IMG_8684.jpg

Interested in the lower thermostat housing with the broken bolt.

Will take the single parking brake handle (looks good) and the left gas pedal. You can PM me on our current conversation for list of parts/prices.

Will pass on the top thermostat housing. Mark now has dibs.

Here are pictures of a 1F fan spacer. I think the above belong to a V8 or were they in fact attached to an F?

fan spacer.jpg

fan spacer b.jpg

I'm interested in both gas pedals for 40 bucks plus the ride, lemme know.

I'm interested in the wiper motor and fuel filler neck, Dave. What are you asking for those?

Todd.

Will pass on the parking brake handle.

Still want the left gas pedal with the horizontal mount.

Thanks.
Yes, and I would prefer the one shown on the right side anyway, lemme know Crockett.

The crooked one with the hoses is what I'd like, Dave. Thanks.

Wiper motor is sold ... I had 2 shown which one neck $20 neck with all extras $35

I would like the running board stay (Support) if it is still available. Do you have the other one, if so, i'lln take both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom