Wanted FJ40 OEM power steering parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
i have a 1979 FJ40 w/o power steering.
Therefore i am looking for OEM parts (pump, case).
Also, i would like to buy a new 1979+ fuel tank.... lost the bid on ebay this week...:crybaby:

If you have and are willing to sell, let me know.

Thanks

I have the unobtainium power steering box casting, if you are interested. I bought two, when I did my conversion, several years back, thinking I'd do another, someday.

New, in the Toyota wrappings.

Plus, I've done this conversion on my 1982 Fj40, and can walk you through it, plus I can make the small low pressure side fitting for the mini-truck box, also not available.

I think I may have an extra on the pump bracket, and the pump pulley, too.

Kirk

Last edited:
casting

Hi,
i have the whole minitruck set.. but it is not an easy fit.. it will no longer look like OEM.
How much for the casting? I understood you cand just move the internals from the minitruck PS box to the OEM one. Is it so?
For the pump... i have the minitruck one.. with it's mount.. and i have a left side OEM mount for the pump (left = on the driver's side).. but the minitruck PS pump does not fit in the OEM bracket....
Can you plese send me a couple of pics and some infom on this modification? and... PM with prices :p
Thanks.

Alexx

I've got 2 late style gas tanks, neither are new, but both in good shape. located in MT

thank you for hosting

Thank you
i've got all the parts i need for now.

Thanks for hosting
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom