For Sale FJ40 OEM AC unit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this thinking I would get to it but seems like it's too much work for me. There are a couple pieces that need some repair as pictured and one of the lines was cut when to PO removed it. Everything pictured is included. Asking $1500 Or Best Offer. Not willing to separate.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do you have a picture of the bottom side of the duct between the blower and heater housing?

Interested. What year was this off of? Are the pump to engine brackets included?
Thanks
Arnie

No motor mounts included. Uses the fj40 mounts

you need the motor mount with the a/c attachment. AFAIK the fj60 mount is the same. but the battery mount needs modification.

Pretty sure this is a standard duct, no angle to the bottom side. If no one needs it I wont send it.

the regular duct doesn't have the clearance for the a/c unit. the missing duct is an important piece to be missing, and extremely hard to find a used one.

you need the motor mount with the a/c attachment. AFAIK the fj60 mount is the same. but the battery mount needs modification.

the regular duct doesn't have the clearance for the a/c unit. the missing duct is an important piece to be missing, and extremely hard to find a used one.

I have a motor mount willing to sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom