FJ40 needed for photo shoot in CT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Date: April 5, 2021 at 10:08:09 AM EDT
To: president@gclcny.com
Subject: FJ40 Photoshoot
Hi,
My company works with production companies assisting to locate vehicles for use in advertisements and films. I have an upcoming photoshoot for Ralph Lauren, taking place next week in Greenwich, CT that we are hoping to locate a FJ40 to use as a static prop. Would you happen to have or know someone with one that would be available for this? We'd be able to pay the owner of the FJ for their time. The vehicle would be needed for 8 hours on-location. We're ideally looking for a mostly stock FJ40 in either dark blue, dark green or cream/off-white. Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Tom
Veloce Picturecars
@velocepicturecars

Ummm, don’t you have a 60 and 40? Joe’s email said he called and they’re actually looking for a 60. Yours would seemingly be perfect. Good luck!
Very true!, Both trucks are running and can make the journey to the high rent district of CT.
Will keep you posted if I get a call back. I can even dig out a polo shirt if they need me too. Lol

Very true!, Both trucks are running and can make the journey to the high rent district of CT.
Will keep you posted if I get a call back. I can even dig out a polo shirt if they need me too. Lol
Make sure u wear pink shorts!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom