For Sale FJ40 misc parts and more to come down the road. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A have several manual steering box’s and components, four 3speed driveshafts and a set of chrome 74-up taillight guards for sale in Marietta,Ga.
The parts are at my dads house and his going start getting ready to sell the house so I need to start getting rid of things. I will post more pictures later of other items in the real near future.
Some parts I’ll have a set price for them and others I’ll take offers off the bat. Please keep in mind I’m not planning on giving it away for free. That being said let’s make it fair for both parties. It’s my only funds to get my cruiser on the road. Thanks for looking.

Make offer on manual steering box’s.
Make offer on driveshafts
$50 for the taillight guards.

Thanks,
Cimarron

32E32010-4325-425C-BBBE-22CE4139EAC7.jpeg

E6F40414-8341-42AD-8CA7-DCCA38D472AE.jpeg

E8CA3A93-3070-4F2C-9023-D340DB533986.jpeg

5F8E56FD-C96D-4E98-A0D9-9A47E45FF633.jpeg

The first steering box, the pre-1973 one, is not really a’box’ without the three-foot-long worm gear that the steering wheel attaches to. Nonetheless, I might be interested in the sector shaft, pending closeup pics of the roller bearing. Thanks Cim.😊

The first steering box, the pre-1973 one, is not really a’box’ without the three-foot-long worm gear that the steering wheel attaches to. Nonetheless, I might be interested in the sector shaft, pending closeup pics of the roller bearing. Thanks Cim.😊
Thanks Mark! There’s going to be lots of parts that I’m not sure what they are are what there from so feel free to chime in. I also just posted more pictures so let me know if you still need a close up.

Thanks Mark! There’s going to be lots of parts that I’m not sure what they are are what there from so feel free to chime in. I also just posted more pictures so let me know if you still need a close up.
You will have to pull the side cover off the box. It’s the one opposite the splined shaft with the mangled threads (where it was probably dropped🤦🏻)

Sign me up for the tail light guards please!

thanks

devo
Will do! Also was just reading the other night about your recovery on your cruiser. Glad you were able to get it back. I believe it will fit in a medium flat rate box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom