For Sale FJ40 mirrors. Arms, Some nice old ones and some newer ones,,Mirror parts and brackets Dave at rockntag@msn.com (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

#15 mirror please
Added to your parts $15. small round mirror sold to Eric.
That is everything except the interior door pull covers. Let me know the total cost minus what was sent to you earlier and I will send it to your paypal like before. I will take a stab at where we are at on this, rear view mirror 20$, rear view mirror base 5$. 2 complete outside door mirrors 100$, interior door pull covers 5$ and shipping 21.50$. Minus the 29$ I sent on June 11th and the balance would be 107$ that I owe you. Looks like I'm going to get some parts.

Thanks, Bruce
Looks good Bruce Thanks again Dave

I just listed a few more parts anything you might be looking for before I ship these parts out.

I just listed a few more parts anything you might be looking for before I ship these parts out.
[/QUOTE

Ya, throw in a couple of those windshield hooks. These will fit the 67 hood right?

Ya, I will take 2 of those windshield hooks.

Dave, please Put #6 back for sale, I cant get it because the bracket I need has 2 holes and not 3. The 3 bolts to the door hinge. the 2 hole bolts to the firewall. Thank you

Last edited:
#6. the straight arm is available its a nice early one ,,,Mirror head is very nice.....I will put it aside for you,,Thanks Dave. Please include name address for shipping. Thanks Dave at rockntag@msn.com

that's the Best Buy on the table !

Dave,

I got to excited without seeing the bracket. The one I need has 2 screw bracket and the one you have 3 which sbolts on the door hinge? The 2 screw bolts just left side of upper firewall.

I am sorry but I can not buy it. Hope someone will pick this up. Great deal..

Thank you.

Dave,

I got to excited without seeing the bracket. The one I need has 2 screw bracket and the one you have 3 which sbolts on the door hinge? The 2 screw bolts just left side of upper firewall.

I am sorry but I can not buy it. Hope someone will pick this up. Great deal..

Thank you.
I believe I have that bracket also it should be in the picture all extensions will work, Dave

Hi Dave. What mirrors are available? Not sure which ones sold. I should of picked these up when I was at your place picking up the turn signal. I need a set of mirrors. Thx

Hello Dave, you dont still happen to have item #14, the two mirror arms do you? Thanks -Matt ...... or just a single LH side arm perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom