For Sale FJ40 mirrors. Arms, Some nice old ones and some newer ones,,Mirror parts and brackets Dave at rockntag@msn.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Older arm with a white mirror head. Thats the one correct?
Yes please, sir. That would be great. You could even remove the mirror, for shipping, as I don't need it. If that's a pain, no worries. Thanks -Matt

If you ever come across that set of mirror arms, #14, I would take those off your hands as well.

Yes please, sir. That would be great. You could even remove the mirror, for shipping, as I don't need it. If that's a pain, no worries. Thanks -Matt
I will go back and look,,Dave
If you ever come across that set of mirror arms, #14, I would take those off your hands as well.
I will go out and look these may still be out there. #14. arms Black

OK I have the 2 black arms with brackets for mirrors $60. plus $10 arm. Total parts $70 plus $15 to ship priority mail
Total $85. my pay pal is rockntag@msn.com under David Moore. Thanks Dave I will box up today

Please post your name with complete shipping info...Thanks

I still have a lot of this left send a note if you need anything...Dave
Hey crockett, I know it's unlikely but is there any chance you have #14 left, the two door-mounted window arms? I have a '74 land cruiser I'm working on restoring and it seems impossible to find those two arms anywhere

Thanks

Thank Dave, goods received excellent as usual !

Hi Dave, I know it has been posted for a while but I am checking to see if you have #9 still available or another left hand mirror arm in good condition for my 1979 Fj40?
Thanks,
Blake

Hi Dave, I know it has been posted for a while but I am checking to see if you have #9 still available or another left hand mirror arm in good condition for my 1979 Fj40?
Thanks,
Blake
I found 3 of them. .....I am off vacation for 10 days but I have them Dave send email back to me please at rockntag@msn.com. thanks Dave

Hi Crockett,
I know this is an old post but wondering if you have item's

I have seen trucks with the mirror mounted on the windshield hinge. it looked like you had one mount like that in your pics but it wasn't numbered?

Hi Crockett,
I know this is an old post but wondering if you have item's

I have seen trucks with the mirror mounted on the windshield hinge. it looked like you had one mount like that in your pics but it wasn't numbered?
Most early ones are sold I am looking for what I have left...Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom