For Sale FJ40 mirrors. Arms, Some nice old ones and some newer ones,,Mirror parts and brackets Dave at rockntag@msn.com (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 mirrors. Arms, Some nice old ones and some newer ones,,Mirror parts and brackets Dave at rockntag@msn.com

0r6tjqlITYix2BaAjCuK0Q.jpg

WC3WiqTWTMSWJVTelpzG8A.jpg

OuaW+tLDTJu+mcPcX5sS1Q.jpg

K4H9RhuhQBiyG6UBt9h6uA.jpg

39tWkBcpQNSwT+0SdKNmpg.jpg

Hello Dave,
Question: On set #1 or #2 above does one have better plastic inserts where the arms enter the housing? My current ones are pretty sun wasted and I have to keep adjusting.

If so, I'd like to pick up a set.

Thanks

Hello Dave,
Question: On set #1 or #2 above does one have better plastic inserts where the arms enter the housing? My current ones are pretty sun wasted and I have to keep adjusting.

If so, I'd like to pick up a set.

Thanks
#1. has good plastic they need the small screw and nut to tighten down,,,I usually heat up plastic with a hair dryer then insert metal arm.

If you want them $80 yes you get $5 to replace the small screws

Dave how I wished you lived closer so I could come
Over and dig through your boxes of treasure!

#1. has good plastic they need the small screw and nut to tighten down,,,I usually heat up plastic with a hair dryer then insert metal arm.

If you want them $80 yes you get $5 to replace the small screws
Sorry Dave,
I may not have explained it correctly, please see the attached picture - I circled the area in question (my mirror sockets are good)

InkediXSMyEe%R6uivzWw4c2tcg_LI Mirror - Dave.jpg

Dave how I wished you lived closer so I could come
Over and dig through your boxes of treasure!
Not a lot left random parts,,,,I have lots of driveshafts, brake parts, parking brake assemblies ....Years ago I gave 3 or 4 boxes of parts away with cruisers I sold so Idid not have to pay garbage fees ...DUMMY Me!

THESE ARE TIGHT I had a hard time rotating them....Dave
Perfect, that's what I was hoping - SOLD
Do you happen to have a complete choke cable for a 78 in your stash? I'll add that to the package if so

Perfect, that's what I was hoping - SOLD
Do you happen to have a complete choke cable for a 78 in your stash? I'll add that to the package if so
So you want the 2 nicer mirrors for $80 correct? Shown as #1. and yes I have a complete choke cable. Tomorrow I believe I have some Jack/tools parts for you also if I am correct?

So you want the 2 nicer mirrors for $80 correct? Shown as #1. and yes I have a complete choke cable. Tomorrow I believe I have some Jack/tools parts for you also if I am correct?
Yes, 2 nicer mirrors #1 @$80, and the choke cable. Kevos took care of me with a few jack/tool parts but let me know what you've found and I'll see what may be missing.
Thanks Dave!

#15 mirror please

I'm looking at # 12 and also what looks like a mount for rear view mirror to the left.

Great #12 2 early rear view mirrors ,Nice I was going to use these on my 66 the pair is $100. Your getting the mirror base also $5
I will box in a $21,50 priority mail box...and bubble wrap. Thanks Dave

Your getting the rear view mirror also , I am I forgetting any other parts? Dave

Great #12 2 early rear view mirrors ,Nice I was going to use these on my 66 the pair is $100. Your getting the mirror base also $5
I will box in a $21,50 priority mail box...and bubble wrap. Thanks Dave

Your getting the rear view mirror also , I am I forgetting any other parts? Dave
That is everything except the interior door pull covers. Let me know the total cost minus what was sent to you earlier and I will send it to your paypal like before. I will take a stab at where we are at on this, rear view mirror 20$, rear view mirror base 5$. 2 complete outside door mirrors 100$, interior door pull covers 5$ and shipping 21.50$. Minus the 29$ I sent on June 11th and the balance would be 107$ that I owe you. Looks like I'm going to get some parts.

Thanks, Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom