FJ40 mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GregRay

Old Member
Threads
[not mine] I don't usually post links to online auctions, but the current price for this OEM mat caught my attention:

TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ40 FLOOR MAT 74-78 | eBay

I know these are rare and this one is in pretty good shape, but $330 for a 40 year old piece of rubber with a few dents and tears? :confused:

I have one of those in my garage that I bought for $10 at a garage sale. Looks exactly the same and in similar condition. Must be a bidding war going on.

I'll take the $10 one from the garage sale.

I have one of those in my garage that I bought for $10 at a garage sale. Looks exactly the same and in similar condition. Must be a bidding war going on.

If it's just collecting dust, you may want to sell it on eBay. The price for this one is now over $500.

529.66. Wow, that is absurd.

mat

WOW. I have the back section, too. I can think of a lot of things for my FJ40 that I would spend $500 on than a floor mat. Maybe I will dust it off and get it on Ebay. :meh:

WOW. I have the back section, too. I can think of a lot of things for my FJ40 that I would spend $500 on than a floor mat. Maybe I will dust it off and get it on Ebay. :meh:

I was thinking the same thing...I could finance part of a power steering conversion by selling the mat - heck mine looks better than that one! Hmmm I wonder if I could throw some $20 cheapies in there and call it a day... :hmm:

That's easily the cost of having the whole tub Line-x'd. :meh:

There's a ton of mat's on eBay right now. Look at all you fuggers trying to cash in!

NOT ME! Hell, Im adding that ebay auction info to my insurance paperwork...afterall...this proves if the worst should happen I MUST replace it...for $500 bucks out of my insurance policy of course :D

They've got to be available somewhere in the world. If someone will send me $500 I'll be glad to find out and report back.
Maybe I could get a drug cartel to smuggle some in for me. $500 a copy is more expensive than anything they're bringing over now.

Ok, who listed theirs twice. Rookie move. Hope you have 2 of them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom