For Sale FJ40 long jump seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi-

Sorry to highjack/resurrect an old thread, but I found it by a search and could use some help.

I have a set of rear jump seats that I'm hoping you guys can identify for me. These are obviously Toyota, but year range and model of FJ would be very much appreciated. They appear very original.

Pics attached if I did this right --

My intention would be to sell them eventually, as I don't own a Toyota. Always ready to trade for JEEP parts... early stuff like 2A and pre-70 CJ5. I will create an ad after researching this if that's the proper way to do it.

Thanks! -Bill

IMG_0887.jpeg

IMG_0888.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

IMG_0891.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpeg

Those are long jumpseats with the angled fronts. I think 71-72. They are missing the arm rest which would probably hinder a high price.

Ok thank you, once I get some more pics with a tape measure (I've seen other ads and the questions are insane)..... I'll get an ad up. Any idea what I should expect for a value on these?? I don't need to keep them forever, I'll give someone a very fair deal.

Thanks, Bill

My 1973 FJ40 has these angle bottom seats. This style ended 9/73 with the start of 74 model with a the factory roll bar.

On non-US non-rollbar vehicles this style of long jump seats continued up to 1976.
Then 1977-1978 are the same but with a folding leg in addition to the resting silent blocks.
And 1979+ no-more arm-rest and resting silent blocks, only the folding leg, and a slightly different shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom