Wanted BJ40 Indiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a nice rust free driver, original paint/patina is fine. Looking for floor not column shift. PS and PB upgrades are welcomed. Closer to stock the better. Doesn’t have to be perfect, only planning on driving it the 2 miles to downtown Zionsville for breakfast or dinner. Maybe cars and coffee and the 3 miles to the gym. Soft top may be better than hard top. I don’t plan on ever running a top or at a maximum a soft top rolled up. Would like a color like spring green, cadet, capri or sky blue, olive, or nebula green.

Last edited:
You just described my 40. I drive it a lot more though😊

8A46FA10-3EDC-483A-AEA3-AE8114B36708.jpeg

Why don't you just purchase the 1972 fst I'm building? It's close, 100% rust free, New rims, tires, oem disc brake conversion, ect....
It's ready for paint and you can even pick color. Or, I might consider selling it as is and you can finish it.

Is that you Gabe?
Why don't you just purchase the 1972 fst I'm building? It's close, 100% rust free, New rims, tires, oem disc brake conversion, ect....
It's ready for paint and you can even pick color. Or, I might consider selling it as is and you can finish it.

Did you see my listing?

ahh.. no problem

have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom