For Sale FJ40 Icon style roll bar - Boston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Roll bar for sale. I added four OEM roll pads to the bar. This was designed to fit under a Bestop soft top. $150 + shipping.

aeba26ce.jpg

c07639b8.jpg

a747f24c.jpg

Will this fit under OEM softtop bows? Will this still allow the short jump seats to bs mounted in the rear? I am very interested. What's shipping run to 78253(san Antonio, tx). Thanks Boston

Oh also will this fit a 74 tub? One last question what's the length from front to rear?

Sorry for all the questions!

Here's a few pictures of it in my 71. It just bolts to the wheel wells so it will fit in your 74 or any other year. I won't be able to measure it until Friday. I had the long jump seats installed with it using the SOR brackets.

DSC_0635.jpg

windshielddown-1.jpg

I'll take it depending on the cost of the ride.... No need for measurements... Thank you Boston.

Boston--- Thank you! Ill be waiting to hear from you then! Thanks and have a good trip whereever you are...

Oh up in dirtroit eh? My better half is from there fortunately she and her immediately family escaped.... However her mom still blows me s*** for driving foreign vehicles...

Still hoping to get this info:

Who welded it up? What are the dimensions of the tube (diameter/thickness)

Just in case shipping turns out to be a deal breaker for Sully...

Boston-- any idea on shipping yet sir?

It's too big to go UPS ground. It measures 58" across, 36" tall and 28" front to back. I know it weighs more than 100lbs, so Greyhound shipping is out. Via UPS Freight it would be $350.

Still hoping to get this info:

Who welded it up? What are the dimensions of the tube (diameter/thickness)

Just in case shipping turns out to be a deal breaker for Sully...

It measures 58" across, 36" tall and 28" front to back. It was welded by a certified welder at a machine shop. The OD is 2". I don't remember what the thickness is.

Still interested... we would need to find a way to get it down this way... Maybe via some Yankee Toys folks? Joe Mylie has been my go-to guy for this kinda thing. Thoughts?

Let's take this to email if you want...

Mark
mark@woytovich.com

PM SENT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom