fj40 hood vent stainless steel louvered (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Specter Off-Road Land Cruiser Parts - Page 112 Land Cruiser 40 & 45 Series Front End Body Parts

check that link. this is the EXACT item in that link. it's the one with louvers. Polished stainless steel.

This item is used for 18 months, not warped. good shape.

I replaced with the non louvered item in that same link, since i have a water leak anytime it rains and am eliminated all sources.

SOR price is $27 plus SH,

$13.50 plus SH from 85383 phoenix. Or come pick up and save whatever UPS ground is.

posting to an over 2 and a half year old thread... really?

Maybe threads should be automatically locked after a certain time span to prevent posting since you can't delete your thread after the item sells. Other sites have the ability mark it "Closed Thread" and locks it.

You mean like this:

closed.jpg

The harm is that it brings the thread back to the top, cluttering up the current listings and pushing the stuff that is actually available down the list. One here and there is not a problem of course but if it happens a lot it'll be a mess.

I am suggesting that if you are curious about a significantly older item send an email or PM to the seller instead of posting to the thread.

Mark has a classifieds OCD.

It's okay... He's a good guy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom