For Sale FJ40 Hardtop sides + Associated parts. Softop wanted!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've always wanted to convert from hardtop to soft top and I figure now is about as good a time as any to make the switch. Since taking the hardtop off last spring I've had these parts sitting dry in a shed. Prices are obo although I am VERY willing to trade for parts that get my cruiser closer to rocking bows and a canvas top. Obviously if someone has both we can make a trade with $ coming from my end. Definitely not looking for besttop.

The fiberglass top and gutter are not for sale since they just aren't in good enough shape. However side top and doors are in excellent shape, NO RUST other than minimal minimal surface rust that a discerning eye could probably only catch. More importantly there is absolutely no rust on the bottom edges of the door. However, the doors and side are most definitely original and therefore have 'character' on close inspection.

List of parts:
OEM top fiberglass weatherstrip (only used a few months) $250

OEM side panel weatherstip (cut, I can take measurements) $50/pair

R/L side panel, SMALL opening from rust on the inside L panel but painted over, so not increasing $325/pair. windows included and in great shape

Ambulance doors $425/pair -- PENDING

It's all located on LI. I can ship whatever you'd like and quote you on shipping. I can get more pictures of things, I took these quickly before I left home to get back to school, but just give me a day or two. For instance the cynical in you might think I'm trying to hide rust underneath the very cheap weatherstripping on the bottom of the door but I can assure you there is not rust and I was just very lazy when I took the pics.

http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/tymayo34/library/For sale LC?sort=3

Last edited:
PM sent about doors. what year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom