For Sale FJ40 hardtop seal/gasket kit (1973) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kz195688

SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg
Gasket/seal kit for FJ40. I believed I got it for a 1973 FJ40. Never used. Sold FJ before using. Aftermarket kit. $130 shipped cont. US. PayPal +3%. See pics. Northern Va. US.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Interested. Who is the kit from? What exactly is included? Maybe better pics would help. I will buy if it is from SOR or is a good aftermarket option.

Casey, I believe it came from CCoT. Made in Taiwan. I'll try to get further pictures of it totally unwrapped. If someone buys it before than, I won't have pics. Thanks.

I use that "hardtop side to top of tub" seal on my 40. Put them on seven years ago, been taking the top off and on every year since, and they are still in great shape and seal well. They stay in place even with the sides off, no fuss no bother- I like 'em better than OEM. I like the way they protect the top of the tub while the hardtop is off.
40 June 1 2015.jpg
40 June 1 2015 2.jpg

Hi. Is this still available? Also is this the gadget for the rain gutter? thanks

interested - I just picked up a top , does this kit include all the gaskets that are need to install the top... what is the shipping cost to NAPLES FLA 34105?? thx Hugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom