SOLD FJ40 Hardtop, doors. SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an FJ40 hardtop with sides, ambulance doors and full doors. I am willing to sell separately (in pairs). All of this came with my rig when I bought it (not installed)
The Hardtop has a moon roof installed and has a slight dent (from the bottom side) that forms a small crack. The entire top would benefit from some new gelcoat but it would work as is also. It does have the metal gutter and it appears to be in decent condition but would need to be resealed. Also included are some misc door header pieces. $250 (fiberglass top only) Price reduced now $200...now $150

Next is the 2 top sides. One has side glass and the other does not. Both have corner glass. Excellent condition with very little rust. See pictures. Also included with the sides are 2 more corner glass pieces. $350 for the pair. Price Reduced now $300....now $250

Moving on....one set of rear ambulance doors. The doors have minimal rust but both have been whacked and have some dents. See pictures. Will need new weatherstriping. Includes hinges and glass. Latching mechanisms appear to be functional. $350 pair Price reduced now $300....now $250

And finally, I have a pair of front doors in excellent condition. Includes glass and all internal and external latching and cranking mechanisms that work. Very little rust on bottom. See pictures. Will need new window track pieces to prevent rattling and new weatherstripping. $600 for the pair. Doors SOLD Locally

Located in Central Washington. Prefer not to ship. I will sell as a package for everything for $1500 Package deal without front doors now $750...now $600

20170910_171123.jpg

20170910_171110.jpg

20170419_163602.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I have been very busy this week searching for my daughters missing dog. (and still looking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom