For Sale FJ40 hardtop and door

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale is a hardtop and doors from my 71 FJ40. Top and doors are in good condition and just need some fresh paint. Minor surface rust in places. Hardtop has all glass and seals, but does not have a headliner. Inner handle for hatch works but the handles are broken off. Included is attachment hardware and stainless button head attachment bolts. All door components work. The driver's door window regulator occasionally slips but is still operable. Interior door lock works but I have no keys for doors or top so I am unsure of condition of tumblers. Located in Inland Empire CA. $1500.
IMG_0450.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg
IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0452.jpg
IMG_0453.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg

Still available.

For sale is a hardtop and doors from my 71 FJ40. Top and doors are in good condition and just need some fresh paint. Minor surface rust in places. Hardtop has all glass and seals, but does not have a headliner. Inner handle for hatch works but the handles are broken off. Included is attachment hardware and stainless button head attachment bolts. All door components work. The driver's door window regulator occasionally slips but is still operable. Interior door lock works but I have no keys for doors or top so I am unsure of condition of tumblers. Located in Inland Empire CA. $1500.
View attachment 1275690 View attachment 1275691 View attachment 1275692 View attachment 1275693 View attachment 1275694 View attachment 1275695

Interested in doors. Price for the two?

Good evening, would you be willing to sell the rear hatch separate from the hardtop? If so, how much? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom