Wanted FJ40 Half doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I build half doors if you have an extra set. Feel free to PM me if your interested. I am also building an extra set of early model doors for Voodoo cruisers. We might be able to let them go also.

Thanks Dave

Reactions: SMG
Too bad you’re so far; shipping is $$$.

Too bad you’re so far; shipping is $$$.
One option for shipping is to look at fastenal shipping, I heard you can ship store to store for a good price. I have seen whole motors shipped from the Midwest to Mew York for about a $150. I have not had a chance to look into that option yet. Also if you cut the the top of the window frame off yourself before sending it to me that helps on the size. I also recommend u-haul mirror boxes, they are the perfect size for one door, shipped separately. Cost is like 4.00 a box

One option for shipping is to look at fastenal shipping, I heard you can ship store to store for a good price. I have seen whole motors shipped from the Midwest to Mew York for about a $150. I have not had a chance to look into that option yet. Also if you cut the the top of the window frame off yourself before sending it to me that helps on the size. I also recommend u-haul mirror boxes, they are the perfect size for one door, shipped separately. Cost is like 4.00 a box

Yes, I’ve had good luck with Fastenal in the past. Thanks.

Yep, I’m looking for a set too. Shipping is a killer. Not having any luck in the Midwest.
Close to SE Wisconsin by chance?

Ah Indy...I have a customer in INDY. I travel down there couple times a year.

Do you have a set of doors for sale?
Sorry, no. I was hoping to find more cruiser fanatics close to SE Wisconsin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom