FJ40 H.D. Belly Skid Plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Downey

SILVER Star
Threads
Ok, so I've built 3 batches of my Downey heavy duty frame skid plates, and sold 3 batches by the day I had them packaged for shipment, but now I'm wondering if I have filled the demand ??? I need some more interest before I start another batch, lemme know.

I beg your forgiveness for assuming everyone had seen the previous "heavy duty skid plate" threads. Cost is $249.00, previous threads dated Jan 28th and Feb 1st do decent "show and tell" story.

I beg your forgiveness for assuming everyone had seen the previous "heavy duty skid plate" threads. Cost is $249.00, previous threads dated Jan 28th and Feb 1st do decent "show and tell" story.

Thank you as this site is so large even a search requires a bit of time. If you make another set I am in for one. Perhaps if you reach a number that allows production, alert me, if possible so I can get one. I also will be alert to see if we get there.

Maybe it's me, but I enter the date and search info and it brings up THIS Post..
Charles. '74 FJ40.

Never mind.. I finally found it..
I have the stock '74 FJ40 "main" skid plate that came with the '40, I'm looking for the two additional skid plates that Toyota offered..

Last edited:
I'd like one but just had to have an NV5600 rebuilt so... maybe next year??? I'd need a second relief for my Downey 2 1/2" aluminized exhaust system that passes above the skid plate via the cut-out for the front PTO shaft.

Ok, I'll start another batch. So far I have 1969FJ, angers, and ryanwk628 down for a skid plate, I'll private message all when ready to ship, probably a couple weeks from now. I'll ask for your mailing address to determine postage, and your email address to send a PayPal invoice when ready to ship- - -easy deal.

I am Jim's picture lackey.

9747B7F7-C0FB-4948-ADD7-59D88EF364DD.jpeg
4739DFF1-301C-47E5-AAEA-06CF27A3ACEB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom