SOLD FJ40 grab bag of parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We just finished our restoration. And we have a few parts left over, they need to find a new home. Take a look through the images and see if there’s anything you can use, if so, make an offer and take it home! We are located in Tucson, Arizona.

40D46A93-5DA5-4098-B8E1-7AA9BD49920C.jpeg

4D9C2D71-5315-4835-8F86-7563A092A3A1.jpeg

3855ECF7-30AA-4B13-9EE2-E2B2E116F73B.jpeg

48B7907B-3FD5-4C8B-B595-8778FC372687.jpeg

17CE7C63-9395-4A4F-AF52-B3117EE99980.jpeg

Here is Another set of lights I have available. I’m not sure what they came out of.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nathan, I think I beat you to the tail lights if you are referring to the round ones but you can have them if you need them.
I’m not sure yet what I’m using for the FJ28 tail lights just thought might be good to have a few options available. If you have a strong need for them you can have them. This would be one of my back up plans :)

I’m not sure yet what I’m using for the FJ28 tail lights just thought might be good to have a few options available. If you have a strong need for them you can have them. This would be one of my back up plans :)

do you have a period correct images or photos or parts diagrams Nathen we can reference and refer to ?

i have a few sets of RED FJ25 Tail Lamp lenses , the smallest ones / smallest tail / break light lamps Toyota ever PLANT A11 factory installed on a land cruiser .........

, please PM me too for another unique to your FJ28 build ,

@Mudeater , You have some VERY High quality , parts offered up !

good luck with the sale ...

Jim, u need to save these parts for your next cruiser build. Saw u sold your cruiser. Hopefully all is good in AZ..

So good to hear from you! It was a fantastic build. But I way over invested. I wanted something more like what you have. LOL something I can enjoy, but bang around and not worry about the paint. But times change, so I’m off to other projects. Keep in touch my friend.... and if you ever need anything from Arizona, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom