SOLD FJ40 Gas Neck Breather Hose CHEAP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

airon23

SILVER Star
Threads
Hoping for a little cruiser karma here so I'm offering this hard to find braided fuel line hose size, for cheap. I bought a 10 foot roll of it but I'm not going to use it all. Doesn't come with the clamps, you'll have to use your old ones. If you want to buy your own role it was the -10 AN size...Braided Fuel Line
$2+Shipping.
1594335090889.png

1594335112904.png

I would take it but someone doing a Resto needs it so I’ll step aside. Mine is far off still.

I do still have some although I'll have to find it but shouldn't be too hard. Also after installing I figured out that it is actually slightly larger in diameter so the stock clamp might not be good enough to seal it tight. So I would suggest a screw type clamp that would make the seal good n tight.

I do still have some although I'll have to find it but shouldn't be too hard. Also after installing I figured out that it is actually slightly larger in diameter so the stock clamp might not be good enough to seal it tight. So I would suggest a screw type clamp that would make the seal good n tight.

u still have aaron ?

I might be interested in a piece for the same application too. Let me know. Thanks Ken

I’m in the same boat - just bought a new fuel tank and am replacing all of the lines - if you still have some id love to buy a length.
Ryan

Ok I found the roll, so if you want one, please PM me with your address.
If you'll paypal (airon23bball@yahoo.com) me $6 I'll cut these and send them out sometime this week depending when I get your PMs. Includes you @macdaddy59 since I know you mentioned it a while ago. Not making anything on this just willing to help you guys out if you need one.

It's really easy, the picture says it all, but here's another with the old hose in place. It is a breather hose and maybe also a overflow hose I'm not sure, but it goes from the filler neck to the exposed nozzle coming off the gas tank. This is for a 1976 gas tank system btw.
1614644075519.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom