SOLD Fj40 FST Tailgate. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Redgrrr

I have a problem with 40s
Threads
Website
dakotacruisers.com
$450 plus the ride. Has a slight bend from the tire carrier.

8F494FAC-BA22-403E-8342-28D80E36DD1A.jpeg

34852A7E-9520-4D7A-A1B8-5604A00A5AD3.jpeg

D7297D37-F5CF-4E1E-8A29-93042B50B7ED.jpeg

A100EA35-BEB2-4F28-BBA2-AB3609FCB56E.jpeg

0452003D-886F-40D7-9177-B6B150F9C528.jpeg

I thought I posted a picture of the bottom edge Being straight earlier.

9B38854B-5F8A-4049-BEED-D6D54452377B.jpeg

You had to hire someone to hold that for you?

:p

GLWS. ;)

If I don’t have to package and ship this I’d drop the price. I’ll be traveling I-80 through Wyoming then south on I-15 through Salt Lake City to sand hollow Utah next Sun/Mon and can drop off Within reasonable distance to the interstate.

Things I could use.

I’m looking for late model 40 series ambulance doors with the rounded corners I’d pay cash on top of tailgate for as well.

I could use a Right Hand Drive 60 series steering box For the future.

40/60/80 series RVC shafts cash on my end

Non USA late model 40 series doors with vent windowsdefinitely cash on my end

full float selectable locker for my 45 troopy. Cash on my end.

I’m also Have a bunch more parts to trade too if that’s better.

What I really need at the moment is a 80 series front axle elocker motor in good shape as a partial trade towards the tailgate.

Thank you. If I’m out of line on price. I’m reasonable and like to help get these parts back on trucks. Make an offer.

Last edited:
$300 plus the ride. I’d like to see this back on a cruiser.

Do you have all the hardware?

I do have a set of hinges somewhere but can’t find them at the moment. Price would be higher with those. If someone wanted it with hinges I could probably do some searching around today.

I sold a yellow. one about 10-12 years ago down in Southern Ca,,,,Maybe this one ??? Not thinking mine was bent,

this came off a truck I parted out years ago. I should clarify that this tailgate is not bent beyond fixable...

it’s just the top edge but I like to be completely honest when I sell things. My buddy owns a body shop and said that’s easily fixed. It’s like a 3” Long dent about a half inch. It’s from the tire carrier when the truck backed up into something.

Bump. I found a set of hinges for this tailgate in my storage. Price will increase if included. Or will sell separately if tailgate sells before

I thought this picture posted earlier. Hinges will go with tailgate before I’ll consider selling separately.

BDEB7C8D-B278-49F3-8E22-FB5AA2956E2D.jpeg

what is the current price for it all?
just to be clear, no catches and no chains?

what is the current price for it all?
[/QUOTE

I’m reasonable Paul. Pm/call me with offer. Ultimately I’d just like to see this back on a cruiser than in my storage, that’s where it belongs😬

IMO, hinges add a hundy to value. 😊

I’m reasonable Paul. Pm/call me with offer. Ultimately I’d just like to see this back on a cruiser than in my storage, that’s where it belongs😬

wanna get a shipping guess to 59602 commercial address

Is this still available, with hinges?

Yes the hinges will be sold with the tailgate unless buyer doesn’t need them and only then will I will sell separately.

This is on hold for Paul currently. I just sent him the shipping cost this morning so I’d like to courtesy hold it until I hear back from him. I’ll put you second inline. Thank you for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom