SOLD Fj40 fst blue doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow.

I’d like more info on this cruiser..
I got it two years ago from the toyota music in salt lake city. The owner had it in the back for years and then decided to let it go. Was just a body on the frame when i got it no top engine windshield or anything. Ive slowly pieced it together with all oem blue patina parts to make it all original. The owner of the museum said he got it from a mine in nevada and they had to dig it out. Like my 40 was literally underground he said. I love the thing I actually daily drive it i average about 250 miles a week in it no power steering or anything ha with three speed.

I got it two years ago from the toyota music in salt lake city. The owner had it in the back for years and then decided to let it go. Was just a body on the frame when i got it no top engine windshield or anything. Ive slowly pieced it together with all oem blue patina parts to make it all original. The owner of the museum said he got it from a mine in nevada and they had to dig it out. Like my 40 was literally underground he said. I love the thing I actually daily drive it i average about 250 miles a week in it no power steering or anything ha with three speed.
A0A7524E-BB05-40EA-9330-7F3C393CDBFF.jpeg

Love it. Post up a thread with pictures so we can all see the progress you’ve made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom