SOLD FJ40 Front Fenders - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
Nice set of front fenders. Have been media blasted. No rust, but a few extra holes were drilled for some reason. All in all, pretty good shape.

$450/pair $375/pair
IMG_7485.jpg
IMG_7486.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if they are OEM? What year were they removed from? GLWS.

@bmoonhajjar Are you willing to ship? I have a body guy working on my Cruiser in Grand Junction Colorado. The timeline may not work out, but if you are willing to ship them, I will reach out to him to see if it is worth exploring. Thanks.

@bmoonhajjar Are you willing to ship? I have a body guy working on my Cruiser in Grand Junction Colorado. The timeline may not work out, but if you are willing to ship them, I will reach out to him to see if it is worth exploring. Thanks.
I am but I would imagine it would be cost prohibitive.

Thanks. My body guy said he has a guy in SOCAL that ships stuff to him and is going to get me the shipper's info. If it makes sense, I will reach out.

Sure. Sounds good.
Well, that was anticlimactic. He basically said that UPS is the best way to go. If there is a way for you to get me a quote, I'll buy them. Let's say if the combined price is $575 or less? I'll understand if you don't want to go through the pain of making this happen. Thanks.

Well, that was anticlimactic. He basically said that UPS is the best way to go. If there is a way for you to get me a quote, I'll buy them. Let's say if the combined price is $575 or less? I'll understand if you don't want to go through the pain of making this happen. Thanks.
Well, I figure they need to be boxed up anyway. They shouldn't be too heavy, just awkwardly large when in a box. Shoot me a PM with your full address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom