SOLD FJ40 front disc brake kit conversion NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dr_dobro

SILVER Star
Threads
Have a complete disc brake conversion for minus rotors. Birfields not in pictures but have them and will come with the kit
Comes with warn looking hubs (kept everything wrapped ). Calipers are original but might need to be overhauled
Asking $350 plus the ride. This particular set came out of a stock 1978
Items located in Long Island NY

9EFDE7D9-D7BB-419A-94F0-C2E00AA6C9AE.jpeg

8BF4E13F-2190-44ED-8C3C-DC7C64EB5665.jpeg

3E4A5C03-FD6F-4405-BB69-CA4A4DD7A17D.jpeg

840758FF-C630-44DE-AF16-7FD3616EF10B.jpeg

Shipping quote to 91502 please. Definitely interested.

Sure mark, I can figure it out tomorrow and let you know
D.

Mark, shipping to you is not that cheap from NY. It’s $98. Let me know
D

For shipping this a long distance(coast to coast).maybe u can fit it all in three medium flat rate boxes for under 50$. I just did this with 2 rotors/calipers/mounting brackets. Same thing 98$ FedEx or 48$ with 3 flat rate boxes..just an idea.

For shipping this a long distance(coast to coast).maybe u can fit it all in three medium flat rate boxes for under 50$. I just did this with 2 rotors/calipers/mounting brackets. Same thing 98$ FedEx or 48$ with 3 flat rate boxes..just an idea.
Thanks for the input. I’ve shipped hubs on flat rate boxes before but studs needs to be removed .
I guess I can try to pre-fit all nicely into this flat rate boxes. Will upstate the thread once I do that. So far there’s 3 people interested and will keep it in order

Still interested. 😊

I’m sorry. I meant to post yesterday. I am going to pass on this. Too many irons in the fire. Thanks to all for your patience.

If JKIII FJ40 doesn't take them I'm interested. Sent you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom