Wanted FJ40 Front Bumper Brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ill take these if the other guy passes, need them for a 1970. thanks, Paul.........

Here is a set. $75 brackets $25 gussets.
Plus $16 shipping.

I have hooks if you need those $45 set.

PM me if interested.

Cheers
KevO

Lost power in a storm here so hope I am not too late.

I'll take them; thank you.

Top plates are still available through Toyota....

Thanks, I looked up the part number already. Have an 82 tub and frame thinking about getting a title for. Time to get them is now while available. Top plates are gone side brackets have a little pitting but are still riveted to the frame.

Just NOS LEFT side ones.

I will double check but the change on these was not 1/79 but 8/80. Looking for an 82 so newer style regardless. Mine are very serviceable just pitted. My 82 frame worse pitting is on the front. The radiator mounts being the worse and unusable.

Top plates look to be the same on all 4X series. Those I know I have.

Top plates definitely changed John. The older ones go straight back from the bumper 2” before they taper.

I will double check but the change on these was not 1/79 but 8/80. Looking for an 82 so newer style regardless. Mine are very serviceable just pitted. My 82 frame worse pitting is on the front. The radiator mounts being the worse and unusable.

Top plates look to be the same on all 4X series. Those I know I have.
John, the part number is in a photo at the beginning of this thread for the left ones I have. I can’t look up the early 80’s part number to compare with right now. Possibly someone can? Thanks John

The is the 3/69-7/80 part number 52142-60010. And the 8/80+ part number 52142-60011.

This the part number for both side 3=69+ 52116-60010.

Obviously the original number has been superceded. Doesn't matter and none of the side brackets are still available anyway. I have a set or two the the early style already.

Top plates definitely changed John. The older ones go straight back from the bumper 2” before they taper.

Sadly my 82 frame came minus the top plates. Toyota shows part number in my previous post still available. Guessing just like the side brackets the part number has been superceded over the years. Have a 1962 FJ40 microfiche. The the first year these brackets were used. 61 used the FJ25 style brackets and bumper.

The price is reasonable so probably order a set. Have a number of good sets off pre 8/80 to compare what is available new.

I plan on listing next week as a set a new pair of left and right frame horns, two used early top plates and two factory tow hooks.

I plan on listing next week as a set a new pair of left and right frame horns, two used early top plates and two factory tow hooks.

I have been out for a while but have found what I need (for now) thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom