Wanted Fj40 Frame Wanted - Sw Pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

other than tailight mounts they will work fine .some difference where steering bolts on in front holes and angle not the same will need corrected but basicly the same good luck

hey forrest cruiser if you get 1 of those other frames and you need some parts swapped your only an hour away id be happy to help but it will cost you i need someone to show me how to do photos on here good luck

hey forrest cruiser if you get 1 of those other frames and you need some parts swapped your only an hour away id be happy to help but it will cost you i need someone to show me how to do photos on here good luck

HAHA....tutorial on adding photos and beer!!!

I'm gonna see if I can look at the 79 frame that is local. I have to research to see what the differences are and how hard it would be to swap...cause I don't weld!!!

Thanks for the offer!!

Early and late model frames are close enough to be interchangable. I have a '72 frame for free, a 75 frame for free and a 82 frame for $300. All have some **** bolted to them. You will need to come and get them and unbolt the random **** still there then buy us lunch.

Thanks for the offer. Wish I was closer.

Does anyone what I would have to swap on a 79 frame to make it fot a 76 body. I thought the body mounts were different and maybe something with the gas tank??

the body mounts are different on the 79 frame . i did 1 for a guy and i welded the 77 mounts to the 79 frame and it worked well body bolted on like i said your only an hour from here can help if you get desperate good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom