FJ40 for sale at Toyota of Dallas (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cwwfj60

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Saw this at Toyota of Dallas a few weeks back and now I see it's popped on CL.

1980 Land Cruiser

Curious if you guys know this person? Cool truck, little rough around the edges. Appears to be of South American (or central) Spec.

It's had a complete 80 series front suspension and axle adapted to the front and the seller fails to mention it in the posting. Lot's of questions. I'm not interested in a purchase, just interested from a build perspective....pretty cool.

Wow; not sure who would pay $45K for that...

The Owner works there. I know he spent quite a bit on it. Mike

Could well be; for $45K I would be expecting the correct rear doors and not an import, for starters. YMMV.

Also worth mentioning it has a 70 series steering box (reverse throw) mounted forward of the conventional 60/80 box. Similar to a Saginaw yet more of the sheet metal gets hacked up. Interesting none the less.

I could imagine someone asking 45k for this, especially if they paid someone else for the work. But it's closer to 20k in my book and that would be to someone who appreciates the fab work involved in getting that axle in there. More power to him if he can come close to 45.

Hi, Since it was already brought up, There are quite a few changes from when it left the factory. Mike

I like it

I agree very nice Cruiser. I'm not as familiar with the 40 series. 45K is big money for restomod. I do like the look and how its equipped in pics..what about a few pics of under the hood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom