FJ40,Fj60 Parts. $5 $10, $15 lets make a deal! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also emailed about radiator cap, round radiator overflow bottle, and 2F side cover. If you have any of the above, would be great to ship with the above things. You said you would do $15 on the lid, $5 on the motor side cover, and I havent heard on the radiator things. Any way we can figure this out today and get this stuff in transit on monday?

add a leaf set of 4 leafs good shape $20 for 4 correct that's $5 each.

I have an FJ62, will these fit/Work/etc? Also, these are the short ones, right?

short leaf

These were from a fj40 but I would think they would fit a 55 or 60 or a 62 . your addding a leaf to the bottom of the leaf pack to raise or stiffen current height. Dave at rockntag@msn.com

These were from a fj40 but I would think they would fit a 55 or 60 or a 62 . your addding a leaf to the bottom of the leaf pack to raise or stiffen current height. Dave at rockntag@msn.com

Ah, for the bottom of the pack, ok. Must be the short ones. I'm looking for the long add-a-leafs. Thanks and good luck.

Hey Crocket

Any chance you have the speedo for a FJ40 oh and I will need it sent to the UK, Slow post is fine!!! the cheaper the better:clap:

Early 79 FJ 40 Amps go -30 to +30

Yes mine is in KM's but the truck is on it's way from New Zealand after fighting it's way through earthquake torn Christchurch, I have quit NZ and am back in Blighty and I need Miles per Hour to get it tested so I can use it in 6 weeks Time. (Bring on Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Sorry no pic available, Post up a photo and I'll spot it. Or if you have A BROKEN ONE alll I need is the mph backing plate and I will strip my clocks and replace it. this would save a heap on postage as well!!

Late Model FJ40 hood rests

Very nice late model hood rests .These were sand blasted and later painted with DUPLICOLOR paint .Price $20 for a set.

email Dave at rockntag@msn.com thanks
4a 010.jpg
4a 011.jpg

Any spring plate for fj40 with shock mount stud attached?

Greenbeast Spring plate

I believe I have 3 left .......I sold a couple today in my $5 adds have one more in add#4 and I believe I have a couple in Garage still boxed up Dave at rockntag@msn.com

Do you have a rear door catch like in the picture. I need one of these!
Reardoorcatch.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom