FJ40,Fj60 Parts. $5 $10, $15 lets make a deal! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fallon door stops are later model stops like 74 up ......they have a flat slot older ones had a round slot....Check out Specters what kind of shape are your doors.???????

PM sent for the thermostat housing.

Passenger side apron $20 radiator screen $15Holley carb $5 air vent cover $20... total $60 plus shipping does that look correct Matt? Dave at rockntag@msn.com thanks
..side aprons your choice? if this helps

the blue one would be perfect! ok, I will send you the money when you figure shipping. as always, you're the best -Matt

pics of the glove box door (4 speed) and also older door stops....thanks.

Last edited:
glove box

glove box 99999999999999999999999999
grab 009.jpg
grab 010.jpg

Thanks, looking forward to it. Once I get the column in place, I will be able to get my power steering mocked up.

Toyota emblem and steering wheel ships out today

Toyota emblem and steering wheel ships out today..thanks Dave

I will take one of those charcoal cannisters from the 5 dollar bargin table....I need one for a 76 that has two nipples on top....:censor: did I say nipples....shipped to 19809.

Parts for dingadong

I have got it ! 2 running boards $20 total

1 charcoal cannister 2 ports $5

! lid tool cover $15 total parts $40 plus the ride......
shipping I will check for your zip flat box..
Dave at rockntag@msn.com

Yes I forgot I believe I have one side cover .and I have a round overflow bottle for sure.. I will check in garage tomorrow thanks

Last edited:
Hello, just waiting for a total to send the money, 60 + shipping, let me know the shipping and I will post the $'s asap. thanks -Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom