Wanted FJ40 / FJ45 front doors in white for a 74 and earlier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking to buy or trade parts for 74 and earlier front steel doors in original white paint for my 67 FJ45. If anyone has a pair just send me a message.

13C49FEC-6174-4724-A0EF-027DD44E0113.jpeg

Not the color you want, but I have a great set primed and complete with windows, regulators, handles, and NOS seals. Wouldn’t match the patina you’re rocking, but lmk if you’re interested anyway.

I have a pair of original white doors, but can I buy the 45 to match them? :lol:

Not the color you want, but I have a great set primed and complete with windows, regulators, handles, and NOS seals. Wouldn’t match the patina you’re rocking, but lmk if you’re interested anyway.
Thank you trying to match the patina if I can

Hi
I have a pair of original white doors, but can I buy the 45 to match them? :lol:
You wouldn’t want this truck it goes to slow for you haha. Send some pictures of the doors when you have the time.

I believe these are for a 74 and white, possibly a hint of green (I'm a little color blind and no one is in the house to assist at the moment).

I have a pair, and from memory, they are in the same shape as the one shown below.

Let me know if you are interested.
20220529_152434-30%.jpg

20220529_152407-30%.jpg

I didn’t post earlier because I’m not shipping doors any more. But if you have someone who can handle getting them from me to you, and we strike a deal, I have these from a ‘73;
A7078622-B124-4C49-8F0B-DA1E6676A211.jpeg

Sorry, EVERY TIME I used the downsize feature to save bandwidth, MUD algorithms insist on rotating the pic😡

So, as fate would have it, I just bought my first parts rig in almost a decade an hour ago. 1966. Original white. Rust free front doors with the six-screw access panel, appropriate to your truck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom