FJ40 Fenders in MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two fenders from my 40 that I wont be needing. They had some big rust holes and they were fixed with fiberglass and some bondo. They arent the greatest things in the world, the bottom of them have been chopped and raked upwards a little since the base had rusted along where the running boards went. Dont get me wrong, they are in good shape, they just wouldnt be for the restorer in the crowd. The cutting done is pretty tasteful and does not take away from the overall lines of the 40.

They have been undercoated and the passenger side turn signal is still there and that part is still a little rusty since I didnt repair that part.

They would be great for those of you who wheel and have bashed in your current ones.

$150/bo for both. All funds will be going towards restoring my 40. ;)

I will post some pics when my camera gets fixed.

Thanks!

Rob

I will try and snap some tonight.

Here are some pics.

Thos one shows the repair to the Driver's Side from underneath.

This is the top of the driver's side. No hole has been drilled for the signal yet.

I have more pics, but if you want them, let me know.

Thanks!

How about $100 for the set? I need dough for storing all of the parts. If you are in MA, or New England and want to pick them up, I will trade them for a good engine stand as well.

Got an engine stand yesterday. If someone needs these I can meet you half way if you are kinda far. If you need the fenders and have something in trade I am definitely open for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom