SOLD FJ40 Factory Soft Top Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The doors are in decent shape. The glass is plexiglass and the slides sometimes stick. $500 for the set OBO. I'm based out of Lubbock, TX. We can set up shipping if needed.

Land_Cruiser_Doors.jpg

Land_Cruiser_Doors_2.jpg

2nd in line

My apologies. I am new to iH8mud and realized I way underpriced. I marked as sold and I’m reevaluating the market to post again. Just thought I’d inform those who were interested.

Panic!

I'm ignorant to the pricing on these items, but it seems to reflect poorly, especially as a new member, to redact an item and then post it again for twice the price. I could be wrong, but it seems a little mischievous, and a little more greedy.
I agree that it reflects poorly, hence the immediate apologies. I am still offering to the two folks interested before reposting. You can assume I am mischievous and greedy, that is your prerogative. I know I do not mean any ill intent, so I'm fine with myself.

ebay is your best bet if you don't know market value...

What is the going price? I have 2 or 3 sets!
There is a NOS pair on eBay for $1700, shipped, from the Middle East currently for sale on eBay from a forum member.

So, I’d say it’s somewhere between $500 (immediate sale) and $1700 (waiting for a buyer). 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom