fj40 FACTORY SKID PLATE NEEDED AT LSCR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
The dude.....landcrusher909..... driving in from Ca in the FJ45 needs some type skid plate we can bolt on in Katemcy, all I have here are FJ55-60 too wide, anybody have one they can bring to Mason with them......

Butch, i have one that came off a 1980 FJ40 if that works?

How and when can i get it to you or anyone going to the roundup?

How and when can i get it to you or anyone going to the roundup?

Where are ya located in DFW?

sounds like a good excuse for you to go.....

I have a 1980 factory skid plate also, if Jason's doesn't work out for whatever reason. I'm located in between Weatherford and Fort Worth. I haven't registered because of my schedule, but I might show up at the gate on Thursday or Friday. Be happy to hand it off to someone in FW who's going in case I don't make it.

I've got one off of my early 45....3 speed/3 speed that I could pull and loan for the weekend if it works better...I'll need it back b/c I'm trying to do a little mini-resto on the truck. But first....I've got to get my rig back together and make it down. Just a little more left:
4-D1C308FD-1166675-800.jpg

I've got one off of my early 45....3 speed/3 speed that I could pull and loan for the weekend if it works better...I'll need it back b/c I'm trying to do a little mini-resto on the truck. But first....I've got to get my rig back together and make it down. Just a little more left:

This sounds like the best option for quick down n dirty fix, ...........I am fairly certain the others would require some engineering to make them work.....

If needed, I'll be at my office in Richardson on Wednesday morning before I head south if that works for Jason's.

I've got the skid plate from my 81 BJ42 and I'll be in Mason Wednesday night.
You want me to throw it in the truck?
Happy trails! N

This sounds like the best option for quick down n dirty fix, ...........I am fairly certain the others would require some engineering to make them work.....

I'm still not sure if I'm going to make the trip though....I will be at the shop tonight so I could pull a skid plate and someone else could haul it down if I can't make it.

Butch, let me know if you need mine....i can give too Jebber.

Just let me know.

Jason

Butch, let me know if you need mine....i can give too Jebber.

Just let me know.

Jason

Give it to Jeff, that way we are covered........is this one you want to sell?

How many skid plates does he need? :D:D:D

I've got one too I could get to round up.

I need one for the 74 I have under construction for the wife, so if there is one for sale bring it.

The skid is all yours at no cost....

Jebber check your PM.

Jason

40's have skid plates? Crap, another thing that's missing on my POS :)

Skid Plate

40's have skid plates? Crap, another thing that's missing on my POS :)

No worries. Pat has one he'll sell you at a bargain price. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom