Wanted Fj40 engine hunting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, i am in search of a used f or 2f unit with matching transmission. I have a f in my 70 right now and after dropping the oil pan due to a slight knock last year due to some dumbass at jiffy lube putting on the wrong size oil filter.(normally i do 100% of my work but sometimes life and time don’t coalign with that). after dropping the oil pan i could not find the correct fitting bearings (even from sor). it is finally getting to the point that i need to completely go the other way and build myself a 2f (preferably) to make a little more power and have higher gearing for highway travel as well. That’s where you come in, i could kindly use some pointing in correct directions of you or someone you know interested in selling your units.

Have a great night!

I have a fj40 motor that was pulled for a v8 build. doesn't have a trans with it. im located in VA

No engine but I have an awesome 3speed with the OEM PTO setup here in Sturtevant, WI 53177. It has a V8 bellohousing on it but I have a couple 3speed bellhousing that could magically come with it :cool:. PM if you'd like to discuss

1656695657514.JPEG

1656695657295.JPEG

Have a 2F from an FJ60, an H42 transmission w tcase from my 81 FJ60, and an SM420 w 4 speed tcase. 2F needs rebuild.

Located near Tulsa. PM me if interested.

Have a complete ‘67 F motor with 3spd transmission. Located in Knoxville, TN. Pulled for a 2F, 4spd, Orion swap last year.

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom