For Sale FJ40 Engine and Transmissions For Sale Cleaning Garage 1973 and 1970 fj40. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out my garage I am selling two motors. Motor one is out of a 1973 fj40 was running great, sm420 transmission to fj40 transfer case, complete ready to go, 7:1 1st gear, I have the sm420 in 2 of my fj40s and they are great transmissions, very durable and 1st gear is great for offroad. I paid $1500 for it and thats what I want for it.

Motor number two is out of a 1970 Fj40, complete with column shift and all linkage, trans transfer case, and transmission, complete ready to bolt in. Asking $2000

Both ran fine

I also have 2 cylinder heads one from a 1969 fj40 and another from a 1970 FJ40.

I would prefer to sell everything as one sale. Located in Utah 84010. I am not shipping/nor parting out.

FJ40 MOTORS AND TRANSFER CASE - https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64870661 for pictures that i have or pm me.

I upgraded my fj40 to a h55f ramjet 350.

The only reason i am selling is because i have way too many parts, and need the room.

Matt

Dang, I could use that '73 setup...! But Im wayyyy too far from you

@Tennessee80 YRC! I shipped a 2F from Dallas to west TN for $125 - 3 days from drop off to pick up. The seller has to be willing to put big items on a pallet and drop off at a local terminal. You'll have a terminal in Nashville to pick up the items. Using the YRC website is easy too. You put in the number of pallets, the sizes and weight, drop off and pick up terminals and it'll give you the price. You pay, print bill of landing and seller puts that on item and drops it off. Piece of cake. I've shipped lots of big parts this way. Got a H42, transfer case, and drive shafts coming from CO this week for $125.

Sorry for the infomercial. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

@Tennessee80 YRC! I shipped a 2F from Dallas to west TN for $125 - 3 days from drop off to pick up. The seller has to be willing to put big items on a pallet and drop off at a local terminal. You'll have a terminal in Nashville to pick up the items. Using the YRC website is easy too. You put in the number of pallets, the sizes and weight, drop off and pick up terminals and it'll give you the price. You pay, print bill of landing and seller puts that on item and drops it off. Piece of cake. I've shipped lots of big parts this way. Got a H42, transfer case, and drive shafts coming from CO this week for $125.

Sorry for the infomercial. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
I bought a pair of nice FJ40 fenders here on MUD a couple of years ago. Seller crated them up and dropped them off at YRC. I picked them up about three days later at YRC in Albuquerque. Forward Air is another good option. They have terminals in Salt Lake City and Nashville. I've shipped transmissions and transfer cases with them.

If someone wants both engines let me know need the room

if you decide to split anything up, I could be interested in the SM420/transfer case that is connected to your '73 motor now.

1970 MOTOR SOLD STILL HAVE 73 FJ40 ENGINE WITH SM420 COMPLETE READY TO DROP IN.

Interested in the complete 73 F engine w the sm420. I’m in central Ca. Santa Cruz area. Don’t mind some traveling to find good deals, curious where engine is located?

Interested in the complete 73 F engine w the sm420. I’m in central Ca. Santa Cruz area. Don’t mind some traveling to find good deals, curious where engine is located?
Reread post and I see your close to SLC, UT. Was just through there last November.

Planning on coming back to Moab area in May this year. Let me know if it’s still available. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom