Wanted FJ40 Electrical bits - 4wd light socket and Heater plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Working through the rewire of my 67 and need a couple pieces to finish it out...

- light socket for the 4wd indicator on the dash. This one is almost identical to the left and right turn socket light but it has 2 vs 1 wire. Need the socket plus a few inches of connected wire.

- harnes side heater switch socket. 3 wire black plug with two females and one male connector. Need the plug and a few inches of connected wire.

LMK!

Working through the rewire of my 67 and need a couple pieces to finish it out...

- light socket for the 4wd indicator on the dash. This one is almost identical to the left and right turn socket light but it has 2 vs 1 wire. Need the socket plus a few inches of connected wire.

- harnes side heater switch socket. 3 wire black plug with two females and one male connector. Need the plug and a few inches of connected wire.

LMK!

Note : this is a reproduction black rubber connector housing im currently working on , & I hand made the rest the

moment i saw your Wanted AD go up , It came out Super tight & grips very well / solid positive contact on all 6 Bullets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom