Wanted Fj40 early steering wheel 36 spline and turn signal switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

corleykj

Jack of some, definately master of none.
Threads
I have a 62 fj40 with what is probably a 36 spline steering column and need a new steering wheel or recommendations for an aftermarket one that doesn't look hideous.

I also need a new blinker/winker/turn signal switch. Again, an aftermarket recommendation would be of interest if no originals come up. Thanks. Email me at corleykj@gmail.com room me.

THANKS.

Last edited:
I have a 62 fj40 with what is probably a 36 spline steering column and need a new steering wheel or recommendations for an aftermarket one that doesn't look hideous.

I also need a new blinker/winker/turn signal switch. Again, an aftermarket recommendation would be of interest if no originals come up. Thanks. Email me at corleykj@gmail.com room me.

THANKS.

Fund a steering wheel. Thanks.

I've got the turn signal. $45 shipped to you

DSC02079.jpg

I've got the turn signal. $45 shipped to you

I need to wait a few days to spend some more money. I only need the upper part you have shown (with the steering wheel collar). I have the lower part. I currently have something on there now and just keep spending money on parts. So once I get caught up a little I will check and see if you still have it for sale. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom