SOLD FJ40 doors and tailgate, soft top, soft half doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale in Santa Fe, NM. Little to no rust, glass in door in good shape, these came as spares with my FJ40. Includes mirrors. Soft top in OK shape, includes spars, door posts and rail. All in red. Half doors in black. Happy to take more pictures if needed, can ship LTL, at your cost.

IMG_4638.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

IMG_4636.jpeg

IMG_4635.jpeg

IMG_4634.jpeg

Do you have more details pictures of the rear barn doors? Particularly the top edge looking down. These appear to be the lower half of the two piece soft top ambulance doors. If so interested. How bad is the rust where the latch in the middle goes?

Do you have more details pictures of the rear barn doors? Particularly the top edge looking down. These appear to be the lower half of the two piece soft top ambulance doors. If so interested. How bad is the rust where the latch in the middle goes?
Sure enough- see below. And the area around the loch isn't rusted- it was drilled. Closeup below as well.

IMG_5283.jpeg

IMG_5284.jpeg

IMG_5285.jpeg

IMG_5286.jpeg

Sure enough- see below. And the area around the loch isn't rusted- it was drilled. Closeup below as well.

View attachment 3156671
View attachment 3156672
View attachment 3156674
View attachment 3156675

Not sure if these original Toyota or some kind of mod. Believe to soft top ambulance doors had a channel on the sides to slide the upper half of the door into. Pretty sure the soft doors only used two screws on each door versus three on hard top barn doors. Right door has the bracket for later license plate bracket while left looks to have the early style license plate bracket removed. Was really hoping at least one had the channels on the sides.

Has for that hacked up hole for the center handle I am well aware of previous owners quality mods.
IMG_20200923_121023440.jpg
IMG_20200923_121002604.jpg

also interested in the front doors shipped to 12732

I’ll jump in line on these front doors if the others before me peter out.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom