FJ40 door hinge bushings - brass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have replaced everything on the doors I have different doors and had to install body side hinges. It seems that a one set is too tight for both bushings. Is this only a adjustment problem or another problem? Thanks for any input!

I have replaced everything on the doors I have different doors and had to install body side hinges. It seems that a one set is too tight for both bushings. Is this only a adjustment problem or another problem? Thanks for any input!

They should be tight. Make sure the bushings are completely seated in the hinge. Use a C clamp if necessary to seat them.

I called my screw house today to order more bushings and low and behold he had 260 already made sitting in a bag.

So order away...

146c9517.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd like to order enough to do the front doors, amby doors, and windshield hinges. 20 total, correct?

How much should I send for 20?

PM sent.

I'd be interested in enough for 2-doors and the hood & windshield (three sets).

PM me the total price (shipped to Canada) when you've got stock.

Cheers,
Steve

Count me down for three sets or more, I want to do my 4D (will these work on my tailgate?) and 55. PM me when you get some more in please.

thanks
chris

I ordered 500 more pcs. They should be ready any day now. The price went up by 300% for the material, so I have to raise my price to $20 per set of 8 including shipping. Hopefully people will understand. Even the guy on Ebay charges $22 not including shipping charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom