SOLD fj40 disk brake conversion fj60/62 brakes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ksemerdjian

SILVER Star
Threads
I am thinking of doing a disk brake conversion on my 71 40 series in the near future so I figured I'd start gathering parts or try and find a front axle for a donor. What should I expect to pay for this conversion?
I've also read the mini truck knuckles will also work but the brakes on the 60/62 are better. I'm in SoCal 90732

Hi, there is a set for sale on Offerup in Burbank. It’s off an 87 60, been up there for a while. Just saw it today
I've looked on Offerup and haven't found one. Can you please take a screenshot of it? I can't seem to find it.

Here it is.
Good luck

B2AA4555-9C02-4D8F-AEB3-E6FEB979CBA6.png

10895F5F-3D54-4161-8FD2-143934B4E178.png

I am thinking of doing a disk brake conversion on my 71 40 series in the near future so I figured I'd start gathering parts or try and find a front axle for a donor. What should I expect to pay for this conversion?
I've also read the mini truck knuckles will also work but the brakes on the 60/62 are better. I'm in SoCal 90732
I have everything but the lockouts I’ll do 350 shipped

I have everything but the lockouts I’ll do 350 shipped
Hey Geno, that's a sweet deal. I found an axle at a local wrecking yard yesterday. Damn thing was right under my nose this whole time. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom