Trade FJ40 Crawler (Lt1, sm465, AA doubler, 39s) for your UZJ100 (98-99 w/locker) Bay Area, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hey all,

I've been searching for the right 100 for a while and it's been hard to track down. I'm willing to possibly let my crawler go for a clean 1998-1999 LC100. I'm flexible and pretty open to see what you have.

1973 FJ40 specs:
-LT1 out of a 95 Corvette (about 115K miles on it)
-SM465 trans (6.55:1 granny gear, no OD)
-Advanced Adaptors low range rock box (twin sticked)
-stock transfer case
-FJ60 axles
-Front: open, 4.10s
-Rear: detroit, trussed, 4.10s
-Almost new 39" BFG KM3s on 17" Allied beadlocks with Irok spare on beadlock

-Spring over axle lift with lift springs, procomp shocks
-GM 1-ton steering box conversion, high steer, mini truck steer arms

Armor:
-Smittybuilt 9.5k winch w/ synthetic line
-Sliders that double as air tanks
-Rear dual swing out tire carrier with jerry can mount

I it has the metaltech full cage, aqualu industries alu tailgate with lockable storage, locking dash consul, rear bench seats, rhino lined floor, bikini top and set of besttop half/full doors

It's also painted a mean Lamborghini orange

Runs and drives well, PO wasn't an electrician so the wiring on the painless harness isn't organized the best. Speedo not hooked up. It's been in my garage for the past few months, it's registered and insured though. I needed to tune it up again before the summer but I'm willing to part ways with it for the right 100. My estimated value for it is around $18k

I'm looking for:
1998-1999 LC100 with a rear locker. I'm not interested in black paint or a grey interior. I would like the interior to be as clean as possible and hopefully not more than 300k miles. Modded or stock is fine with me.

Let me know whatchya got!

Thanks,

Nikolai

Call or text me at 650-701-6098

fj40.jpg

You had my attention at lamborghini orange :D
With the trans and transfer case set up, what kind of comfortable max speed can you get out of her? Can it do highway speeds to get to an event or does it really need to be trailered?

You had my attention at lamborghini orange :D
With the trans and transfer case set up, what kind of comfortable max speed can you get out of her? Can it do highway speeds to get to an event or does it really need to be trailered?
I drive it comfortably at 60-65mph, and I drove it all over the sierras last summer. The suspension is a little stiff for my taste so if I keep it I would lower it on some OME medium duty leafs. Would help with the COG as well while you crawl

@RustyLinkz Man, that looks like a good build. No frills. GLWS! I would be there with cash but, I have a baby arriving in 4 weeks! Momma needs a car not me! :frown:

@RustyLinkz Man, that looks like a good build. No frills. GLWS! I would be there with cash but, I have a baby arriving in 4 weeks! Momma needs a car not me! :frown:
Well congrats on the kid! If you ever want this toy, let me know! Saw you signature and looks like that's exactly what I'm after lol

Unfortunately he’s not for sale. My wife wouldn’t even let him go either! Took us a while to find him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom