Fj40 Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is the infamous Rick's trailering cover. I did get mine, but a lot of guys got screwed. Too bad, because it is a great fitting, well made cover.
Gay-raj 001.jpg

there is a guy that still makes those. here is his email address: thagins3@nc.rr.com

I borrowed him my top and he copied it. I have not talked to him in like 6-8 months but I assume if you email him and get a phone number you will be able to get one like degnols

I manufacture quality covers for cars towed behind motor homes as well as being the RV industry leading supplier of motor home bras.

After the hood goes down on my 77 Fj40, and its complete rebuild is finished (very soon), I plan to make every cover that it needs, including a quality carpet kit. Input on what people want is appreciated and VERY important. If there is someone in the Cucamonga area who would like to have a custom cover at discount, come on by and lets talk about needs and practicality. I say “practicality” because there are things that simply cannot be done and at the same time protect the paint on a car that is towed or trailered.

I have 16 years experience making the Tow Car Shield, which is the premier protection for towed cars. This product comes with a lifetime, free repair or replacement warranty regardless of the cause of defect or damage. Most other products have a five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Check out Coastline Cover Company: RV Covers and Accessories

Mitch Schliebs

I got one off ebay not too long ago. I see them pop up now and again... I would think Poser has some more info on them. It is his truck in the pictures for the auctions..

Shawn

This is what I am looking for, somebody should copy this and sell em.

did you even bother reading my post?

I got one off ebay not too long ago. I see them pop up now and again... I would think Poser has some more info on them. It is his truck in the pictures for the auctions..

Shawn

nope that is my top on posers truck that is on ebay (pics we took to give to him). he used to sell them on ebay, but I have not talked to him or seen one on there for a while, but then again I have not looked either. the guy is not a LC guy and is not on mud much.

Yes I did read your post thank you, and contacted the email you gave me only to find out that he passed away on sept. 21st. I got an email reply from his wife and this is what she replied.......

Hello Jason,

My name is Kim Hagins, Travis' wife. It's with extremely deep regret to tell you that Travis passed away on Sept. 21st. I completely forgot about his contacts with ih8mud! I just checked this email by chance. He wasn't really using it anymore. Would you be able to send out a message to the group that may know about him?

Thank you,

Kim Hagins

Yes I did read your post thank you, and contacted the email you gave me only to find out that he passed away on sept. 21st. I got an email reply from his wife and this is what she replied.......

Hello Jason,

My name is Kim Hagins, Travis' wife. It's with extremely deep regret to tell you that Travis passed away on Sept. 21st. I completely forgot about his contacts with ih8mud! I just checked this email by chance. He wasn't really using it anymore. Would you be able to send out a message to the group that may know about him?

Thank you,

Kim Hagins

holy s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man thats terrible- he was only 42 years old... wonder what happened?

how do you know his age?

I sent an email to his wife as I have talked with her at one point last year. I know that Travis was in the hospital for an extended time last year as she emailed me a few times to tell me that. but never mentioned why.

sad for sure....

Shawn

That is news to me...

Hello Jason,

Thank you,

Kim Hagins

Very sad.

stuff_016.sized.jpg

I use a H**P YJ/TJ trail cover with door flaps on mine works great for over night parkin but I dont know if it'd work on the trailer at hyw speed... most of these tops arnt made for that

very sad to hear about the guy who passed .. prays go out to his family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom