SOLD FJ40 Complete Wiper Assembly - Bottom Mounted - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
I have an FJ40 Wiper Assembly from a later model depending on modifications, etc. Everything pictured is part of the sale. I have attempted to photo document and describe everything to the best of my knowledge.

Wiper Motor is in great working condition. I have added videos of both speeds for your viewing pleasure. The wiring is in good original condition. The original connector was replaced. Wiring harness is new. TRICO Wiper arms are model 684.

I am ONLY selling as a complete assembly, but I have put what I would consider conservative (market) prices to show how much this would cost if you were to buy it all separately. My prices are not based on ridiculous eBay prices, but rather prices I have seen on MUD or other reputable sellers.

I can other either the small wiper motor cover and gasket or the larger wiper motor cover and gasket as part of the sale (not both).

One (1) Main Wiper Motor Assembly ~ $275
One (1) Original Wiring Harness ~ $45
One (1) Original Wiper Motor Gasket ~ $30
One (1) Original Wiper Motor Cover ~ $60
One (1) Original Wiper Motor Cover Gasket ~ $25
One (1) Wiper Arm Linkage Assembly ~ $80
Two (2) TRICO 684 Wiper Arms ~ $75
Two (2) Wiper Original Nuts ~ $30
Two (2) Wiper New Pivot Nut Dust Covers ~ $25
Two (2) Wiper Original Pivot Nuts ~ $7
Two (2) Wiper Original Pivot Washers ~ $7
Two (2) Wiper Original Packing (rubber ring gaskets) ~ $2

My best reasonable guess-timate is that if you were to hunt down all of these parts (if you can find them) you would be paying well over $600. I have seen these motors alone selling for over $300.

$800 + Shipping

Assembly.jpg
Covers.jpg
Motor 1.jpg
Motor 2.jpg
Harness.jpg

Last edited:
I have an FJ40 Wiper Assembly from a later model depending on modifications, etc. Everything pictured is part of the sale. I have attempted to photo document and describe everything to the best of my knowledge.

Wiper Motor is in great working condition. I have added videos of both speeds for your viewing pleasure. The wiring is in good original condition. The original connector was replaced. Wiring harness is new. TRICO Wiper arms are model 684.

I am ONLY selling as a complete assembly, but I have put what I would consider conservative (market) prices to show how much this would cost if you were to buy it all separately. My prices are not based on ridiculous eBay prices, but rather prices I have seen on MUD or other reputable sellers.

I can other either the small wiper motor cover and gasket or the larger wiper motor cover and gasket as part of the sale (not both).

One (1) Main Wiper Motor Assembly ~ $275
One (1) Original Wiring Harness ~ $45
One (1) Original Wiper Motor Gasket ~ $30
One (1) Original Wiper Motor Cover ~ $60
One (1) Original Wiper Motor Cover Gasket ~ $25
One (1) Wiper Arm Linkage Assembly ~ $80
Two (2) TRICO 684 Wiper Arms ~ $75
Two (2) Wiper Original Nuts ~ $30
Two (2) Wiper New Pivot Nut Dust Covers ~ $25
Two (2) Wiper Original Pivot Nuts ~ $7
Two (2) Wiper Original Pivot Washers ~ $7
Two (2) Wiper Original Packing (rubber ring gaskets) ~ $2

My best reasonable guess-timate is that if you were to hunt down all of these parts (if you can find them) you would be paying well over $600. I have seen these motors alone selling for over $300.

$600 + Shipping

View attachment 2964916View attachment 2964917View attachment 2964918View attachment 2964919View attachment 2964923
Hey, I know where you can buy a couple more of those that are just waiting for your beautification procedure 😉

MORE bench test Videos , keep em coming .............

i love this stuff

it should be a
MUD RULE :D

awesome work :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom