FJ40 Comfy Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

R

RAF

I have a pair of very nice cloth bucket seats for sale complete with headrests and adapting brackets for my 73 FJ40. I dont know the origin, they were mounted in the truck when I bought it. They are in very good condition and are dark blue/grey cloth. No rips or tears, and very comfortable. I'm putting the stock seats back in after I recover them, so I wont need these. They are in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Make me an offer, cash or trade. I still need 76 or later stock steel wheels, and a 73 FJ40 steering wheel.
Roger

I would like to put in more comfortable seats, but really don't want to make too may mod's....any idea if they will "bolt on" to the existiong rails of my stock 78' fj40?

hey RAF...my personal e-mail is Downforce39@aol.com you can contact me there.

[quote author=Don in Va link=board=5;threadid=10151;start=msg92216#msg92216 date=1074540920]
I would like to put in more comfortable seats, but really don't want to make too may mod's....any idea if they will "bolt on" to the existiong rails of my stock 78' fj40?

[/quote]

After doing some poking around it looks like the seats were the same from 73-78 so they should fit
Roger

How about posting the pics of the mounting brackes here too!!! I'd like to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom