1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FJ40 Comfy Seats

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by RAF, Jan 14, 2004.

1. RAF

RAF Guest

I have a pair of very nice cloth bucket seats for sale complete with headrests and adapting brackets for my 73 FJ40. I dont know the origin, they were mounted in the truck when I bought it. They are in very good condition and are dark blue/grey cloth. No rips or tears, and very comfortable. I'm putting the stock seats back in after I recover them, so I wont need these. They are in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Make me an offer, cash or trade. I still need 76 or later stock steel wheels, and a 73 FJ40 steering wheel.
    Roger

2. southerncruiser62

southerncruiser62

Albums:
    in the ball park what are you looking to get for them?

3. RAF

RAF Guest

Maybe $100 for the pair
    Roger

4. RAF

RAF Guest

Make Offer

5. Don in Va

Don in Va

I would like to put in more comfortable seats, but really don't want to make too may mod's....any idea if they will "bolt on" to the existiong rails of my stock 78' fj40?

hey RAF...my personal e-mail is Downforce39@aol.com you can contact me there.

6. RAF

RAF Guest

[quote author=Don in Va link=board=5;threadid=10151;start=msg92216#msg92216 date=1074540920]
    I would like to put in more comfortable seats, but really don't want to make too may mod's....any idea if they will "bolt on" to the existiong rails of my stock 78' fj40?

[/quote]

After doing some poking around it looks like the seats were the same from 73-78 so they should fit
    Roger

7. MARKUS118

MARKUS118

Those look like honda prelude seats!
    :cheers:

8. burnt03

burnt03

Hey there,

I'm afraid I'm a little far away to make it feasible to get those seats off of you, but I was wondering if you might be able to snap some pics of the mounting brackets and send them my way?

shawngrundy@shaw.ca

Thanks in advance

9. RAF

RAF Guest

Sure thing

10. Outback

Outback

How about posting the pics of the mounting brackes here too!!! I'd like to see them.

11. RAF

RAF Guest

Here it is

12. RAF

RAF Guest

and another